Adams Flea & Tick Spot on Dog XL 3 Month Supply
|100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE||FREE LOCAL DELIVERY OVER $50||NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXCHANGES|
Adams Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs provides flea and tick protection for dogs for up to 30 days - and protection from flea reinfestation beyond.
Adams Flea & Tick Spot On for Dogs provides flea and tick protection for dogs for up to 30 days - and protection from flea reinfestation beyond. That's because it doesn't just kill adult fleas and ticks, it also prevents reinfestation by knocking out flea eggs and larvae that could hatch later on. Plus, it kills and repels mosquitoes.
- Comes with the award-winning Smart Shield Applicator that helps get the treatment down to the skin, where the bugs live, and helps keep the treatment off you.
- Actively kills adult fleas, deer ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae & mosquitoes by contact.
- Puts the liquid on your dog - not your hands.
- Contains the Infest Stop* ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae.
- Kills and repels mosquitoes.
- Helps prevent reinfestation.
How to Apply
Do not reapply product for 30 days unless retreatment is required, but not sooner than 8 days after the initial treatment. Do not retreat more than once per month.
Use finger scoop to lift open door.
Place tube white side up under the red tabs.
Close the blue door and the tube will snap open.
The dog should be standing for easy application. To apply, use tip to part hair and get next to dog's skin. Press circle on blue door once at each of four or five evenly placed spots between the shoulder to the base of the tail. Please refer to product package for exact amount of application spots based on dog's size.
To dispose of empty tube,open green door and drop empty tube into trash or offer for recycling if available. Close applicator device door and store in original package.