Burt's Bees Hot Spot Shampoo For Dogs 16oz
|100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE||FREE LOCAL DELIVERY OVER $50||NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXCHANGES|
Tap into nature's powers with Burt's Bees Soothing Hot Spot Shampoo for dogs calms your pet's dry, itchy, irritated skin.
Tap into nature's powers with Burt's Bees Soothing Hot Spot Shampoo for dogs calms your pet's dry, itchy, irritated skin. This soothing wholesome formula taps into Aloe Vera's deep moisturizing properties, and Apple Cider Vinegar's natural ability to restore pH balance, ease hot spot irritation, and provide relief to make your pet feel like themselves again. As is typical with natural formulas, this shampoo doesn't have a strong scent outside of the main ingredients or a strong lather because we don't add in artificial fragrances or chemicals to any of our products. Burt's Bees Natural Pet Care is made in the USA without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, SLS, or synthetic fragrances. Discover nature's best for your pets!
- CALMS AND SOOTHES Burts Bees Hot Spot Shampoo soothes and calms hot spots and conditions your dog's skin and coat to help promote healing
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS All natural ingredients like Aloe Vera which moisturizes skin and Apple Cider Vinegar which naturally restores pH balance and eases hot spot irritation
- DIRECTIONS Apply to dog's wet coat. Work from head to tail and rinse, carefully avoiding eyes. As is typical with natural formulas, this shampoo will only have a light lather
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS AND PUPPIES This mild tearless shampoo is pH balanced especially for all dogs and puppies
- 100% SAFE Veterinarian recommended formula, free of fragrances, sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals
Directions: Shake the bottle up before every use. Completely wet your dog's coat. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding the eye area. Work in and rinse thoroughly and towel dry. For any open wounds, we recommend Burt's Bees Soothing Hot Spot Spray. Store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients: Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Beeswax, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice Powder, Vinegar, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Safety Warnings: For external use only. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. This shampoo will not wash off topical flea & tick treatment as long as you are following the treatment manufacturer's directions.