Earthborn Turkey & Squash Grain Free Dry Dog Food 12.5lb
|100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE||FREE LOCAL DELIVERY OVER $50||NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXCHANGES|
Our Turkey Meal comes from regional poultry sources in the heart of Midwestern USA. The Midwest is made up of many family-owned turkey farms, established generations ago. Turkey farmers take pride in raising their flocks through humane animal care, nutritious diets and comfortable and safe living environments. Dedication to these daily efforts ensures the production of safe, quality turkey products. Turkey is great for your Thanksgiving table and it's a great meal for your dog too. Earthborn Holistic Venture Turkey Meal & Butternut Squash is a limited ingredient, grain-free diet. It also features antioxidant-rich butternut squash. Handpicked from Central America, butternut squash provides rich sources of key nutrients and fiber to help your dog's digestive system.
- Grain & gluten-free limited ingredient diet for dogs with sensitivities. Everything you want. Nothing you don't. This formula contains NO Grain, NO Gluten, NO Potato, NO Egg, NO Colorants, NO Fillers, NO By-Products, NO Artificial Preservatives and NO Genetically Modified Ingredients.
- Our naturally preserved sunflower oil originates from the beautiful American West and the Dakotas. Rich in Omega-6 fatty acids and monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, sunflower oil helps support healthy skin & coat, is low in saturated fats and is a good source of Vitamin E. Sunflower oil contains no GMO, no water, protein or carbohydrates and is low in cholesterol. Sunflower oil also contains lecithin, tocopherols and carotenoids.
- High-quality chickpeas and flaxseed are sourced from Canada, the Dakotas and Montana. Chickpeas are packed with nutrients, providing high levels of digestible protein, fiber, folate and minerals such as iron and phosphorus. Flaxseed provides phytonutrients called lignans, which are unique fiber-related polyphenols, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B1, copper, manganese, fiber and antioxidants.
- America's Midwest is made up of countless, multi-generational turkey farms. It's here where we found the clean, fresh turkeys used to produce our turkey meal. Lean and high in protein, turkey is a good source of iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium and B Vitamins. Turkey provides a high-quality alternative to typical protein sources.
- Handpicked, vine-ripened butternut squash from Central America. This versatile fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Butternut squash is also a good source of fiber, antioxidants, Vitamin C and minerals such as manganese, magnesium and potassium.