Open Farm

Open Farm Harvest Chicken & Ancient Grains Recipe Dry Dog Food 11lb

$44.99
In stock
SKU
IS-0003421
LOWEST PRICE with Auto Ship: $42.74 Save additional 5%
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE FREE LOCAL DELIVERY OVER $50 NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXCHANGES

This tasty high protein, gluten-free meal is loaded with Certified Humane turkey that’s free of antibiotics and growth hormones.

This tasty high protein, gluten-free meal is loaded with Certified Humane turkey that’s free of antibiotics and growth hormones, wholesome grains like steel-cut oats, quinoa, and chia seeds, and superfoods like coconut oil, pumpkin, and turmeric. It’s dry good-for-your-pup food made without peas, potatoes, and legumes. Not all grains are created equal. This recipe includes a wholesome blend of ancient grains including steel-cut oats, sorghum, quinoa, and chia seeds.

Key Features:

  • Made with Certified Humane Turkey from 3rd party audited higher welfare farms. Raised without the use of antibiotics.
  • 90% of the protein is from animal sources with the other 10% from the nutritious ancient grains.
  • No peas, legumes, or potatoes.
  • No corn, wheat, or soy.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Open Farm Harvest Chicken & Ancient Grains Recipe Dry Dog Food 11lb
Your Rating
Customer Questions
No Questions
Please, mind that only logged in users can submit questions