RC Pets Tempo No Pull Harness Heather Olive Small
Out of stock
|100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE||FREE LOCAL DELIVERY OVER $50||NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXCHANGES|
Training doesn’t have to be boring. The Tempo No Pull Harness is constructed with fashionable heathered ripstop so that your dog can train in style.
Training doesn’t have to be boring. The Tempo No Pull Harness is constructed with fashionable heathered ripstop so that your dog can train in style. With two connection points that offer pulling control from the back and redirection control, this harness will help you stay on trend while still maintaining training consistency. Need a little more control on that reactive pup? Pair it with our Active Leash for dual training connection. Good doggy.
- Dual connection points for ultimate control
- Back martingale loop provides pressure across shoulders to prevent pulling
- Front connection point redirects the dog’s attention
- 4 points of adjustability to prevent harness shifting
- Reflective RC Pets signature label keeps your pet visible at night
- Side positioned buckles prevent irritation
- Durable hardware resists wear
DOG BREEDS EXAMPLES: Bichon, Jack Russell; SIZE: S; GIRTH: 18" - 22"; WEIGHT: 15 - 25 lbs
1. Undo buckles and pull neck opening over head and place front panel to sit right below the base of the front neck.
2. Adjust neck straps so chest panel sits below dog's throat. Pull girth straps under body so it sits behind the armpits and do up buckles.
3. Adjust girth and waist straps evenly on both sides so that it is snug, but you can still run 1-2 fingers between the strap and your dog's body. Use back connect to provide a gentle correction to your pulling dog.
Write Your Own Review
Other great RC Pets products