Ultra Paws Rugged Dog Boots Black Medium 2.75"
|100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE||FREE LOCAL DELIVERY OVER $50||NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXCHANGES|
Designed for active hard charging dogs when extra sole protection is needed.
Designed for active hard charging dogs when extra sole protection is needed. Incorporating the same design as the Ultra Paws Durable boot, it has a recycled tire sole, about 50% thicker than the Durable sole, and suited for tougher conditions. This is the boot for hunters, urban settings on asphalt or concrete, snow, and protection from salt in the winter.
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off.
- Small 2 1/4" width; Medium 2 3/4" width; Large 3 1/4" width; XLarge 4" width
- Side seams open wide - making it easy to put on the boot.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Foam at the closure cushions the dog's foot when the boot is tightened.
- The foam creates a secure grip - these boots stay on!
- Tough, water resistant 1000 denier nylon material with the top of the toe wrapped.
- The sole is a recycled tire material that is flexible, skid resistant and durable.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions and is suited for tougher conditions.