What information do we collect?
- We collect personally identifiable information from you such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information that you voluntarily give to us when you place an order, register for the site, participate in a promotional event, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site. You may, however, visit our Site without providing that information.
- Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.]
- User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
How do we use your information?
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, contests and other site features.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Allow us to provide excellent customer service
- Efficiently process your transactions such as fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
When do we disclose information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer or share to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as outlined below. The term "outside parties" does not include Poudre Pet and Feed Supply, Inc. We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights - If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers - We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. When you place an order or engage with our services, we will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Marketing Communications - With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Online Postings - When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site.
- Your email address and information will not be sold or rented to an outside party. You will not receive email from an outside party as a result of providing your email address to us.
How can you opt-out, deactivate, or modify information you have provided to us?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Third party links
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. We encrypt information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Poudre Pet and Feed Supply, Inc
622 N. College Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80524