Designed with a limited number of premium protein and carbohydrate sources, this grain-free cat food is an excellent choice when seeking alternative ingredients for your cat. Our L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Green Pea Canned Cat Formula is designed to support healthy digestion and to maintain skin and coat health all while providing complete, balanced nutrition for all life stages!
- Limited-ingredient, grain-free wet food features lean, premium-quality chicken as the top ingredient.
- Single and unique animal protein source is great for kitties with sensitivities to help prevent food allergies.
- Packed with limited carbohydrate sources from peas for highly-digestible energy, and balanced omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine to help maintain healthy eyes and heart, plus broth for added hydration.
- Packed with pride in the USA and made with zero grains, artificial flavors, colors or bleached ingredients.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Ground Peas, Pea Protein, Chicken Meal, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Cranberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Rosemary Extract
|Crude Protein 8.5% MIN|
|Crude Fat 6% MIN|
|Crude Fiber 2% MAX|
|Moisture 78% MAX|
|Taurine 0.05% MIN|
1070 kcal/kg; 165 kcal/5.5 oz
Feed one 5.5 oz. can (or two 3 oz. cans) daily per 8 lbs. of body weight.
The above feeding amounts are intended as guidelines only. Your cat’s food intake requirements may vary depending on age, activity, and environment, and should be adjusted accordingly. It is very important for your cat's health to maintain a proper body weight. Consult a veterinarian for specific weight recommendations.
Feed 1.25, 5.5 oz. cans (or 2.5, 3 oz. cans) daily per 8 lbs. of body weight.
Feed up to 3 5.5 oz. cans (or six 3 oz. cans) daily per 8 lbs. of body weight.
A reduction in food intake is recommended for less active and older cats.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Any unused portion should be covered and refrigerated.
- Fresh water should be available at all times!
We recommend that you do not add vitamins, minerals or any other supplements except upon the advice of a veterinarian. When switching your cat’s diet, the change should be made gradually by replacing the current food with increasing portions of Natural Balance L.I.D. Chicken & Green Pea Formula. The change should be completed after 5 to 7 days.
When switching your cat’s diet, the change should be made gradually by replacing the current food with increasing portions of Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Canned Cat Food. The change should be completed after 5 - 7 days.
Free Local Shipping.
All orders of $50 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any item purchased within 30 days of the delivery date at any of our local stores.