The unique combination of pasture-raised bison, pasture-raised venison and ancient grains means this recipe is flavorful and rich in highly digestible protein. It also features antioxidants for immune support and more. Ancient Grains Ancient grains like grain sorghum, millet, quinoa and chia seed are naturally high in fiber and rich in protein. Unchanged for thousands of years, different grains provide various nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
- Pasture-Raised Bison & Pasture-Raised Venison Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- All Life Stages Nutrition This recipe provides the vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients your pet needs throughout their life.
- Antioxidants Ancient grains and fruits, including grain sorghum, millet, quinoa, chia seed, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog's overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Free Local Shipping.
All orders of $50 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any item purchased within 30 days of the delivery date at any of our local stores.